Monday, March 21, 2011

New Label: Situation ID

I've decided to add a new label where it may occur: the Situation ID label.  This label will apply to card photos where I can identify the situation in which the photo was taken, down to the game, date and play or at bat.  This will usually occur on action shots.  Several I've seen so far have been identified, and one is coming up in the next ten cards.  I've looked through the previous posts to see if any fit under this label.  I found that George Scott's card contained enough information that I could pinpoint.  On Jim Wynn's card, however, there wasn't enough info, as I could narrow it down to several possibilities.  I will also add Situation ID to the text of a post just below Ballpark background and tell the detective story.

No comments:

Post a Comment