Sunday, November 20, 2011

I'm Still Here

It has been a year of seldom posting here at 1974 Topps Set.  Fellow card blogger Devon at My First Cards (1982 Topps) sent me a note checking up on me.  Thanks, Devon!  I'm still here.  Life has been difficult for a while as we're trying to get back on our feet after the economic crisis struck home.  I had to retrain for a new career and last semester's work in vocational school combined with a new job at a startup operation for a startup company working wacky shifts and wildly varying amounts of overtime has made, *gulp*, blogging at 1974 Topps Set a somewhat lower priority.

If I manage to get more time here in the near future, I'll definitely post more.  Stay tuned and thanks very much for your interest!


  1. I'm ready when you post. Good luck with the new job.