Sunday, November 20, 2011

I'm Still Here

It has been a year of seldom posting here at 1974 Topps Set.  Fellow card blogger Devon at My First Cards (1982 Topps) sent me a note checking up on me.  Thanks, Devon!  I'm still here.  Life has been difficult for a while as we're trying to get back on our feet after the economic crisis struck home.  I had to retrain for a new career and last semester's work in vocational school combined with a new job at a startup operation for a startup company working wacky shifts and wildly varying amounts of overtime has made, *gulp*, blogging at 1974 Topps Set a somewhat lower priority.

If I manage to get more time here in the near future, I'll definitely post more.  Stay tuned and thanks very much for your interest!

16 comments:

  1. I'm ready when you post. Good luck with the new job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kind of bummed this blog seems to have ended. I was late to the game in following it and wasn't aware it ended (well) before getting thru the set!!

    ReplyDelete